October 30, 2012

Winners!

Thanks for another great week Edit Mers! Hope you'll join us again for the next challenge! Our judge this week was Amy, head over and visit Little Adventures and check out her work here

 Here's a little more about her:


Little Adventures
Hey everyone. My name is Amy. I am married to my best friend and we have one son who just turned four, Wyatt. We are in our second year of homeschooling. I never knew how amazing that would be and how it would be such a growth experience for my son and I. Photography has been a love of mines for a few years now, but since the birth of my son in 2008, it truly became a passion. I love taking photos, scrap-booking, reading, a good movie, spending time with old friends and making new ones via my blog. 


You guys made it near impossible to choose winners this week. WOW. I am beyond stunned by the creativity and the talent that you ladies possess. Thank You to all of you for taking the time out of your lives to edit my lighthouse photo, and a big thank you again for the Edit Me Challenge letting me Guest Judge this week. 


Without further ado, my winners:















Cindy @ Everyday to Us
I thought this was an amazing edit. The addition of the lake behind it truly gave it a different perspective. Great Cloning and lovely editing!
Great Job!

























Kaylene @Le'Instant
What you did with the sky was phenomenal! I cannot even say enough great things about this edit. The coloring, the added reflection in the water, It just is perfect.





For the overall winner,
I choose...









Marilyn @TheArtsyGirl
I am in awe. This photo reminded me of something I would see in an old Bahamian history book of Hope Town, Abaco. This is our candy stripe lighthouse. This just brought back so many memories of looking through old albums that my grandparents have. Well Done Marilyn. The addition of the dinghy was perfect.
Congrats!











Thank You again! What beautiful edits.

Don't forget to grab your buttons!
New Challenge starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy, Kaylene, and Marilyn - congrats! These are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylene, Marilyn and Cindy .... Congratulations!!! All works of you are just simply marvellous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, yaaye, thanks SO much for picking my photo.. I'm just seeing this is BEYOND excited :)).. Sincerely honored beyond words.. Thanks SO much.. :)))

    ReplyDelete