October 15, 2012

Winners


Thank you everyone who entered an edit of this BEAUTIFUL photo! I hope you saw my portrait tutorial and will tell me what you think! Connect with the group via twitter and facebook!

In case you missed it here's a little about our judge!

Hi! I’m so excited to be a judge for the Edit Me Challenge this week!  I’m a part time photographer and full time wife (to Mike) and mom to our 4 wonderful kids.  Most of my time is spent home schooling our children.  I think my love of photography was born from a desire to capture all the little details and moments in our children’s lives - the little fingers, toes, the silly toothless grins.  I love to watch people – to see their expressions, capture their emotions.  My own style of editing is very clean.  I like to draw out the colors, sharpness and richness of the life around us.  The great thing about photography is how personalized it is.  You could have 5 photographers taking pictures of the same thing and get COMPLETELY different interpretations – it is truly art.  Thank you so much for taking the time to edit my photo.  I’m looking forward to your interpretation!


Be sure to visit one of these sites and tell her Thanks! 

Wow!  You have no idea how difficult it was to choose my top 3 edits!
  
8073234329_65f029b987_b
I love this edit!  It’s sharp, clean and the eyes really grab you!
Next up....
Capture
I like the texturing on this edit and the warm colors.  Nice job Smile



My #1 Edit is....
by Julie H 
8075018183_efc66cab87_c
I love the old film look of this edit and the crop.  It’s the photo I keep going back to – LOVELY!

and wait there's more...
I don't normally include the honorable mentions or any other than the top 3 but I'd figured I'd make an exception this time and include... a Model's Choice Award ;)

by Amanda at Seeing Beauty:  She liked the paper frame and how blue her eyes are (I must admit – I agree with her!)

Thank you to all of you who took the time to edit my photo.  You did such a great job!

Congrats to our Winners!
Don't forget a new challenge starts tomorrow!
Grab your winner's buttons!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my edit, Rebecca! It was such a wonderful photo to edit! Congrats to Larissa, Amy and Amanda, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THANK you so much Rebecca! AND CONGRATS to the other girls as well! What beautiful edits ... and what a BEAUTIFUL choice of photos! :) I feel honored! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the honourable mention! Congrats to all the winners, all of the edits were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my photo..The other girls photos are gorgeous, love the edits...

    ReplyDelete