Introducing our judge, Rebecca Curtis:
Hi! I’m so excited to be a judge for the Edit Me Challenge this week! I’m a part time photographer and full time wife (to Mike) and mom to our 4 wonderful kids. Most of my time is spent home schooling our children. I think my love of photography was born from a desire to capture all the little details and moments in our children’s lives - the little fingers, toes, the silly toothless grins. I love to watch people – to see their expressions, capture their emotions. My own style of editing is very clean. I like to draw out the colors, sharpness and richness of the life around us. The great thing about photography is how personalized it is. You could have 5 photographers taking pictures of the same thing and get COMPLETELY different interpretations – it is truly art. Thank you so much for taking the time to edit my photo. I’m looking forward to your interpretation!
Here's the photo Rebecca has for us this week:
Here's how it all works:
- When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
- If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool(preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
- The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3.
- If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
- Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
- Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter.
- The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
- Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
- Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!