Here's a little about our judge:
I am a stay at home mama with 4 children. I started photo editing on a limited basis after my first child was born. I worked on scrap booking projects and similar things for a few years. When my Mom died in 2008, I started pursuing this hobby more seriously. It became a sort of outlet for me. I have continued to learn and grow, since then, in both photography and editing.
Julie doesn't currently have a blog, we'd love to see a blog from her though! She always does such a great job here on the challenge! You can check out her work here.
Here's the photo she has for you:
Click Photo for Download
Here's how it all works:
- When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
- If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool(preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
- The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3.
- If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
- Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
- Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter.
- The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
- Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
- Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!