Every month Stephanie and her photog friends get together and challenge you to take part in a friendly little editing competition. You get to meet other photography-loving bloggers and learn a whole lot about how to take a picture from SOOC potential to edited awesomeness.
This challenge is all about taking a photo and making it your own with the editing program of your choice! It is also about learning a little bit from each other, and exploring new styles! There are no restrictions (unless specifically stated within the post for the week), but we do ask that you share a little bit about how you arrived at your finished product.
Here are the details:
- When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
- If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool (preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
- The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3.
- If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
- Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
- Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter.
- The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
- Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
- Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!
If you're not sure how to change the settings for comments on your blog, check out this tutorial by Jill Samter. We think you’ll find that just a few small changes will make your blog a lot more welcoming for visitors and might help ensure they come back for repeat visits.