January 31, 2012

Winners! - Week #4


Here is a little refresher about our lovely guest judge, Ashley Sisk. If you don't already know Ashley, here is a little bit more about her:

My name is Ashley Sisk. I live in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. I married my best friend on October 17, 2009. We don't have any children...yet, but we do have a cat named Kitty Paw who has been known to take over my blog from time to time.I've always loved art and photography, so shortly after our wedding, I bought my first DSLR and started this blog. As a result of blogging, I re-discovered my creative spirit, enhanced my photography and editing skills and made some incredible friends. I'm passionate about my faith, my love affair with photography, building community and sharing what I know.



And here is what she had to say about her winners:


Third Winner
Evolve with Melissa- This is probably the closest aligned to my own editing and I really like the vintage feel she gave it.


Second Winner
Christine Marks -I love the addition of the quote. I think it finishes off this photo really nice. 


First Winner
WyTography- I really love that she kept this image nice and clean. It's something that I think my client would have really loved too. 

Congratulations to our Winners! Be sure to grab your winner buttons.
 


A new challenge begins tomorrow!

If you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know.

6 comments: