January 10, 2012

Winners! - Week #1

If you missed it here is a little bit about me. I am very happy to be the judge this week and the new co-host of this lovely challenge. I have always enjoyed participating and I can not wait to see all your entries this year.

Hello, I'm Sarah! Married to my high school sweetheart.Mom to a wild almost 4 year old, named Dustyn, and a lovable, sweet 20 month old, named Carsyn who has MIH HPE and Cerebral Palsy. You can find me hanging around twitter, pinning my next project, and sharing my crazy life with two boys and tips for photography on my blog. If you ever have any questions you can always email me.

I had such a fun time seeing all or your edit interpretations of my photo. I also enjoyed meeting some new people. It is always great finding new friend and learning some editing tricks. If you want to see my edit head over to my blog


And here is what I had to say about the winners:

Pam from Kassie's Beach- I loved how she added the contrast but still kept the details of Dudley's face.


Anne from Hot Coffee Mama - I absolutely love that she did it sepia tone. I think it adds so much to the photo and works well with haze and the darkness of Dudley.


Melanie from A Polka Dots Personality - I just kept going back to this photo. Normally I would have liked a warmer tone photo but I think this cool tone works well with the cool weather. I really love how clear and bright she made Dustyn's face. I also love how blue the sky is. This is my overall favorite.



Congratulations to our Winners! Be sure to grab your winner buttons. 



A new challenge begins tomorrow!
If you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to join ya on the next! Such a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the winners, I look forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, winners! The challenge was fun, and I'm looking forward to the next. Thanks for your work and time you put into the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome choices! Each is so well done and I am truly inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winners....you selected great choices! All beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks so much for the opportunity & congrats to the other winners as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats winners! Wtg.. sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next challenge. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great, but I can see why you like the last one. I love the cool tone also. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!All three of these photos came out great.I hope I will be able to join in the next chalenge.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish the submission hadn't started on the weekend! I made mine, but never submitted it. :-/

    If anyone is interested in seeing my edit though, here it is. I'd place mine at least fourth XD:
    http://mountainlakephotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/edit-me-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete