January 17, 2012

Winners! - Week #2

Here is a refresher about our guest judge this week. Tara from Wild Ginger Photography (you can find her on Facebook and Pinterest, as well!) I am so excited about the photo she has given us to edit, and I think you will be too!  But first, here is a little bit about Tara: 

Wild Ginger Photography logoMy name is Tara and I am a 30-something year old mama to a wild little red headed boy. My blog is Wild Ginger Photography and I used to host the Live Every Moment Photo Challenge. In the fall of 2011, I became a part time photographer and I am enjoying my new venture in life. My son, Jack, is the inspiration behind the name for “Wild Ginger Photography”. I am passionate about photography, capturing memories, expressions, details, and anything vintage. (read more here)


And here is what she had to say about her winners:
I had a really hard time picking a top three and a winner.   The edits were wonderful, creative, and so well done!  

The Stiles Files  I loved this edit.  I love the creativity and the crop.  I love the processing and the soft feel.  He just looks so peaceful.


AJ kreations - Such a wonderful edit.  I love the crop and the processing.  I love the soft hazy feel.  I also love that she kept looking natural and not overly smoothed.


Crown of Life Photography -  I love this edit!  She gave my bear his hand back!  Love that.  Love the creamy skin too.  She is my overall winner. Love how she fixed my mistake in post processing!  I didn't think of doing that!  Great job!

Congratulations to our Winners! Be sure to grab your winner buttons. 

A new challenge begins tomorrow!
If you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah said...
    This just gave me the BIGGEST smile EVER! Thank you for choosing my edit as one of your top three, Tara. There were so many awesome versions of your adorable photo. I know it must have been hard to pick a few. And congrats to the winner!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete