January 11, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 2

This week's fabulous guest judge is Tara from Wild Ginger Photography (you can find her on Facebook and Pinterest, as well!) I am so excited about the photo she has given us to edit, and I think you will be too!  But first, here is a little bit about Tara:

Wild Ginger Photography logoMy name is Tara and I am a 30-something year old mama to a wild little red headed boy. My blog is Wild Ginger Photography and I used to host the Live Every Moment Photo Challenge. In the fall of 2011, I became a part time photographer and I am enjoying my new venture in life. My son, Jack, is the inspiration behind the name for “Wild Ginger Photography”. I am passionate about photography, capturing memories, expressions, details, and anything vintage. (read more here)

Click to download large copy to edit
This challenge is all about taking a photo and making it your own with the editing program of your choice! It is also about learning a little bit from each other, and exploring new styles! There are no restrictions (unless specifically stated within the post for the week), but we do ask that you share a little bit about how you arrived at your finished product.

Here are the details:
  1. When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
  2. If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool (preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
  3. The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3 
  4. If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
  5. Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
  6. Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge tag when you share your posts on Twitter. 
  7. The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
  8. Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
  9. Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!
So, there you have it! Have fun, and can't wait to see what you come up with! And, as always, if you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know!




Edit Me

4 comments:

  1. It's so neat to see everyone's take on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tel you how excited I am! It's super fun to see everyoned edits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right with ya Melanie...I've learned more in a few days than I have in a few months...=) Awesome community of photographers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing everyone's edits! Some very creative folks out there!

    ReplyDelete