February 14, 2012

Winners - Week 6

Are you ready to see this week's WINNERS? Our guest judge for the week ws Selena from Stoneyville and Selena Stoney Photography. Be sure to visit Selena on Twitter and Facebook, and thank her for providing us with this awesome photo! Here is a little bit more about her:

Hi, I am Selena. I am a 30 something wife, mother and photographer. I have always loved taking photos but when I was pregnant with my daughter Addison it became a major passion in my life. Wanting to take better photos of her pushed me to learn and grow as a photographer and this past year I started my own photography business. It has been wonderful so far!


We edited a photo from her first wedding shoot, and you guys did a great job! Here are the winners Selena chose!


Selena said: "Gosh this week was hard everyones edits were so creative and just overall really great! I took a while going back and forth over everyones edits and these are my top picks. Thank you to everyone that took the time to edit my photo!"

 
Pam @ Kassie's Beach: I love this b&w edit, I love the contrast, and I don't usually go so high with my contrast but I really liked how this one came out, great job!
 

Sarah @ The Stiles Files: I really like the soft tone of this edit and the slightly ink undertone, I think it really brings out the setting and highlights the couple! Beautiful.
 
And my OVERALL WINNER:


Heather @ A Day in the Life of a SAHM: This edit jumped out at me the first time I saw it and I just kept coming back to it. I love the depth that the texture added to the photo and the edit is spot on! Plus she left the sunflare which I was might fond of! Really lovely edit!

Congratulations to our winners! Don't forget to grab your winner badges from the sidebar. A new challenge starts first thing tomorrow!! We are editing another amazing photo, and I am dying to see what you come up with this week!

4 comments:

  1. Thank You <3! Everyone really did have amazing edits! Congrats to the other favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job everyone! :) CONGRATS to the winners! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Selena!! It was a beautiful photo. Nice work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete