I started photographing this little girl's little brother in January and get to spend a year (hopefully longer) watching them grow. During his sessions we try to squeeze in a few with big sister and she just steals the show! If you'd like to see a few more of their previews, you can see them by liking Gray Mornings Photography on Facebook.
|Click to download larger version.|
Here are the details:
- When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail! (NOTE: We will not have photo thumbnails this month)
- Link directly to your blog post or flickr photo for the challenge. All other links will be deleted.
- Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
- Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter.
- The linky will open at the time of the post on Tuesday, May 7th and end May 31st.
- Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!
- One (or more) of you will be featured during the last week of the challenge!
I can't wait to see what you do!
If you would like to submit an editing tutorial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.