June 19, 2012

Edit Me Week 24 WINNERS!

I knew this week's edits would be awesome Thank You Jaymi for providing us with such a great photo and being a great judge! 


If you don't know Jaymi, here's a little more about her:

Live, Love, TRAVEL
Hello, my name is Jaymi and I blog over at Live, Love, Travel. I'm 30 years old, living in Los Angeles and working in the (sometimes) glamorous world of TV. In the meantime, I try to teach myself photography and blog about what I learn. I also host a link up every Tuesday called Tips & Pics for people to share their own tricks so we can all learn from each other! You can follow my blog or on facebook!





Be sure to visit Jaymi and thank her for judging! Here's her Top 3 and what she had to say:

This was the first picture to really jump out at me.
It was the only black and white submission and I love how grungy the texture made it look.
I also love that she changed her dress from white to black, and cloned the flowers out of her hair.





I thought this edit was really clean and beautiful.
 I love the soft vintage tones to it, and how creamy her skin looks.


And the Winner is - MCRyan

This was so hard to decide, but I kept coming back to this image.
I love the square crop and the border she added.
I also really love how dreamy this version is, and how much her eyes pop in this edit.  Great job!

CONGRATS!
Our Winner this week's gets a choice of Business Card Holder from Crafty Staci! 



Be sure to check out Crafty Staci's Etsy Shop! She has great accessories for photographers that are practical AND super stylish! She also makes custom cup sleeves. I really love this one!
You can find Staci blogging about her crafty adventures, tweeting, and sharing on Facebook! Be sure to stop by and tell her Thanks for sponsoring!


This week's winner will receive a Camera Strap Business Card Holder and you get to choose your fabric!

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!
DON'T FORGET TO GRAB YOUR BUTTONS!
SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER GREAT CHALLENGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment