June 12, 2012

Edit Me 2012 - Week 23 WINNERS!

Alright Friends! It was another great week here on The Edit Me Challenge Blog! There were SO many creative edits this week! I am very impressed with you guys. 


Our Judge:

Mom Tried ItKim from Mom Tried It:


Kim is a stay at home mom, foster mom, and Diet Dr. Pepper junkie. She blogs about photography and random stuff at Mom Tried It, but only after the kids are in bed. One day she will actually sleep. One day. She also runs a weekly linkup to get constructive feedback on your photos, and is the new US Distributor for SHUTTER | Bag.


Be sure to visit Kim on Twitter and her Facebook page and thank her for judging this week! 

Here are Kim's Top 3 and what she had to say:

I love how she turned a simple photo of a flower into a simple piece of art of a flower.  Does that even sound right? :P  I just love how she kept it simple, but changed the look and feel of it.  It went from being a photograph into being a piece of art that I could see on a notepad or stationary.  

The added tones really make this for me.  I love how the greens are softened.  The whole image gets an entirely new smoother feel.  


Wow, talk about thinking outside the box.  I love the extreme crop on this and the added elements.  It was blended so well the only way I knew it wasn't original is because I took the original.  ;)  Very, very well done.  

Congrats Amber! You are our Winner this week!

Our Sponsor and Prize:

Ginger from Literally Inspired will be giving this week's winner $30 to spend in her fabulous shopHere is a little bit more about Ginger:
Hi, I'm Ginger and I run the shop Literally Inspired. I started Literally Inspired almost a year ago and I am having so much fun creating fun accessories for you and your home. Currently my shop carries a mix of vintage and hip jewelry for every woman. My designs are simple but meaningful. All of my charms can be custom ordered to create a one of a kind look.




Be sure to visit her on Facebook and Twitter and thank her for being our sponsor this week! 



Don't forget to grab your buttons! A new challenge starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Thanks so much! Everyone did a lovely job with their edits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Amber! And thank you, everyone! This made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - it really was the best edit, although all of them were pretty wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete