March 27, 2012

Week 12 Winners!

First of all, what do you think of our fabulous new design?? Be sure to update your buttons this week, and thank the lovely Stephanie for her hard work on this change! You can thank her on her blog, twitter, facebook... and anywhere else you might find her! She rocks! (the challenge facebook page was updated, too! Do you "like" us yet?)

Now for this week's winners! Our judge this week was Beth from Snaps of Our Life! Here is a little bit more about her: "I am a SAHM to two girls, Lauren is 4 and Avery is 2. I love taking photos and have recently taken up the treadmill, which I do not love. I have been married nearly 5 years and we've lived in Minnesota for 4 of those years. I love to drink dark chocolate campfire mochas, and play Words with Friends on my phone. My blog is a mix of pictures and advocating for my daughter, who has Down syndrome." And here are the winners she selected:

Butterflies in Time - I loved the crop and how real the berries looked.


Gatorette and Me  - I really liked the slight vintage, airy feel to her edit.


{Overall Winner} Let Them Eat Cake - I chose this because it reminds me most of the summer day I took this. The warmth and clarity and overall feel of the photo.


Thanks to everyone who linked up this week, and congratulations to our winners!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badges!
A new challenge starts tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Three beautiful winning photos! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I forgot to add that I love the new look : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to winner, I also like the new look. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! For real???!!!! I can't believe I won. Thank you so much. That is totally awesome and so unexpected!!!! So cool. Again thanks so much

    ReplyDelete