November 15, 2011

#editmechallenge —Winners Week 25

 
Please continue to spread the word about our new home here, use the new flickr pool, and tweet away with the hashtag #editmechallenge!

This week's judge was Misty from Through a Photographer's Eyes. I find myself checking her blog often just to be inspired in photography and to see what amazing thing she’s captured lately!
 
On Fridays, Misty hosts the weekly Shoot. Edit. Submit. challenge. If you haven't had a chance to jump in on that one, you can check it out here. Be sure to visit Misty on Twitter and Facebook, and thank her for hosting this week! We appreciate our guest judges so much.
 
Misty gave us the perfect Harvest photo: this fantastic tractor. It reminded me of our family trip to the pumpkin patch and how thankful I am for the wonderful farmers who work so hard to grow the food that’s gonna fill our tables next week.

Click to download large version of photo
I’ll let Misty introduce her Top Three:
 

Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to watch other photographers add their unique individual edits to my photo. It's always nice to see everyone's creativity.


I chose the following winners:

Week 25 edit 2

Amy @ Amy’s Artsy Articulations. Love the metallic look of it. Creative choice of editing.

Week-25edit

Sarah @ Naptime Momtog . Great use of textures in this one. I love the overall soft tones.

Week 25bb


The Overall Winner is Cathy @ A Bit of This & A Bit of That. Great textures. Great lighting drawing my eye to the subject of the photo.

Congratulations to all of the WINNERS!!!

Make sure you grab your button and post it with pride.

 
So, there you have it! A new challenge begins tomorrow!
If you are interested in judging or sponsoring a challenge, be sure to let us know.
 

1 comment:

  1. wow! thank you so much Misty, it is an honor to be in the top 3! this was a fun edit and i enjoyed seeing the different takes on all the editing processes.

    ReplyDelete