September 11, 2012

2012 Edit Me Challenge!

Hi Friends! The Challenge is officially back in action! Please Please Please share share share! We love our loyal participants and love new additions. So, lets get the word out about this challenge! There are a few changes around here so please read the guidelines! Also, follow the challenge on twitter and facebook. 

Now for this week's challenge:

I, Stephanie, will be judging and choosing my favorite edit. This is always such a hard task, but I love to feature others great work. In case you just joined in, I will introduce myself:

Hi I'm Stephanie Clark. In real everyday life I am a Mommy to Jonah (almost 11 months), Wife to Wesley (married almost 4 years), and work full time as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Mississippi and I'm sometimes a Semi Professional Photographer. I blog at Behind the Camera and Dreaming, host the Edit Me Challenge, and contribute to Paper Heart Camera! I also do some design work and have this little Etsy shop. Nope never do I sleep. =)


You can find me on twitter // instagram // facebook 


This week's photo I took a over Labor Day weekend from the spot on the beach where my hubby and I said I do (awww). Beach photos don't necessarily say "Fall" but we were actually married here in November and seriously the sunsets are so much more colorful once the days become shorter. Have fun! Edit away!

Click photo to download full sized for editing.
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Remember to grab the Edit Me button, link back, and share share share with your friends!

Here are the details:
  1. When you link up, please use your edited photo as the thumbnail!
  2. If you use the mouseover code or right-click protect your images, you need to either add a copy to the flickr pool(preferred) or it will be assumed that you agree to allow us to use a screenshot of your entry if you are a winner!
  3. The judge for the week will choose the top 3 edits from the entries, and the overall winner of the 3.
  4. If you would like to post multiple edits, specify which one is your choice for judging. Only one photo is eligible for judging, and it must be clear which one you are entering.
  5. Don't forget so share your editing steps, or some tips and tricks so we can learn from each other!
  6. Don't forget to use the #editmechallenge hashtag when you share your posts on Twitter. 
  7. The linky will open at the time of the post on Wednesday, and close the following Saturday at 11:59 PM (central time).
  8. Winners will be announced the following Tuesday.
  9. Don't forget to visit the other participants, and leave some comment love! As usual, the more you participate the more feedback you will get!


Edit Me

1 comment:

  1. Just realized the challenges are back on! Gotta get crack-a-lackin'! Not sure how to edit it this pic...it is already so nice!

    ReplyDelete