Welcome to Week 1 of the Edit Me Challenge's Summer Show Off!
So glad you are here! We have made so many connections and developed personal relationships with many of you and can see that you've have done the same with each other. It feels really good to know that we can celebrate the many different styles of photography and editing here. Now, here's your chance to show us what you've got and help us to get to know you a little better! We want YOU to show off YOUR photos!!!
This is your official invitation to Show Off what YOU are shooting this Summer...or last winter - whenever - just as long as you shot it!
The rules are simple. Here's how it works:
- Post (on your blog or Flickr) any photo taken and edited by you!
- Sharing something about how you accomplished your finished photo is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory.
- Before and After shots are great too!
- Add our Button (found below) and link back to the Edit Me Challenge blog.
- Come by every Wednesday and link up your edit.
- Look around, comment, get to know each other and vote for your favorite!
- You can also send your readers/facebook friends/twitter followers over to vote for you too!
- The link up will be open Wednesday through Monday and favorites will be shared on the new link up on Wednesday.
- Your photo may be featured on the blog or on our Facebook page! By linking up you are giving us permission to re-post your photo.
- Most of all, have fun! We can't wait to see what you've got!
We'd really appreciate you using our button on your sidebar or in your posts to help promote this challenge! If you grab the code above it will post as a 200x200 button (not as large as it looks here). You can also adjust the size as needed by finding the coding width="200" and changing it to a size you'd like!